- Welcome to Blue Funding
- Creativity is the concept behind our company, a different kind of lender. where Hard Money Loans are IDEAL loans for buying investment properties, short sale homes and RE'O properties. Most real estate investors are looking for a private hard money lender and fast lending, fast loans from direct lender for your commercial, residential or Foreclosure property more
Services ListCommercial Hard Money Lending Terms
- We are hard money loan brokers, short-term mortgage specialists.
- We provide short-term mortgages from $250,000 to $5 million.
- We provide commercial hard money loans,private mortgage money and commercial bridge loans
- We provide short-term mortgages for purchase and renovation of foreclosed residential property.
- We are foreclosure and short sale bridge loan lenders in New York City
- We lend in New York State including New York City (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island), and Nassau and Suffolk County on Long Island
- No application fees,No prepayment penalties
- close a deal in cash in as little as 7 business days
- call Us: 646-449-7888
Contact Hard Money Lenders NYC
Quick ClosingInvestors know that when they need a fast decision and a quick closing, they can rely on our Resources to be there for them.
Creative financing solutionsToday real estate market is rapidly evolving. Often, traditional lenders are too bogged down with red tape and stringent loan requirements to provide the necessary flexible financing solutions. At HardMoneyLendersNYC, we recognize the importance of finding creative solutions to non-conforming opportunities in an expedited manner.
Online ApplicationBorrowers or brokers, if you have a loan proposal for us, please fill out and submit our on line loan application, We’ll get back to you with a response as soon as possible.
About Commercial Hard Money Loans
A hard money loan usually refer to asset-based loan financing which a borrower receives funds secured by a parcel of real estate. Hard money loans are typically carry a high interest rates than conventional commercial or residential property loans and made by private investors.
Known as "Equity-Based Lending", the strength of a hard money loan is the fact that lending decisions are based on the merits of the deal...not the borrower.
Why people use hard money loan?
Hard money loans are typically associated with distressed financial situations. Although sometimes hard money loans are used to help real estate investors find creative or alternative ways to finance their real estate project. During new construction, bridge loans are used to borrow money that will then be paid back when construction is complete and permanent financing is attained. Hard money loans can be used similar to this but for existing or distressed properties.
Usually, hard money is only sought when traditional bank financing is not available. Because hard money loans are based on underlying assets, credit scores are not as important as with traditional financing. There are many reasons why someone would not qualify for a traditional loan from a bank. These include: poor credit history, too much credit, not enough income, and a property that is not move-in ready or not fully completed.
Hard Money Lenders - Hard Money Loan lenders - Foreclosure Financing - Bridge Loans - Direct Mortgage Lender - Private Bridge Loan - short sale finance - Private Money Mortgage - Commercial Hard Money Loans